2016 Rate and Use
Structure for the Golf Course at Rossmoor (as of 01/01/2012)
(Rates are the same as in 2011. Some fees are subject to NJ State Tax of 7%.)
The Course at Rossmoor
is a private facility with advantageous rates for Residents.
A breakdown of charges are as follows:
- Residents: for
unlimited access to the course = $1550.00 annually
Click HERE for an application blank.
- Resident 9 Hole Membership: Play will be limited to 9 holes/d, M-Fri; on Sat/Sun/Holidays to 9 holes after 2:30 PM.
Members may play in the Men's Club Tournaments (9 holes only) or they may play 18 holes by paying an add-on Greens Fee of $25 for that tournament. Front or Back Nine play will be determined by the Pro Shop based on course activity.
Cost = $900.00 annually
Click HERE for an application blank.
cart trail fees: for residents who own their own
golf cart is an additional $250 (sales tax does not apply)
Residents who are not Members
Greens fees are:
- Daily = $40
2 PM Monday through Friday = $25
- Sat and Sun
after 2 PM = $28
- Guest Fees = $48; after 2 PM $35
Use of the Driving Range
Available to all Residents without specific membership, and to Individuals belonging to all Membership Classes.
Charge is $100 (for one year's use and provision of balls), or (a one-time use) for $5 to pay for a single bag
Click HERE for an application blank for membership and Click HERE for an application blank for 9 holes..
- Associate Member - Class A: Defined as Relatives of Residents = $2,100 annually.
- Associate Member - Class B: Defined as any Non-Resident = @$2,250 annually.
There is also a first-time membership discount of 10% for anyone using the Promotional Code of 32107 at the time of application. Contact the Pro-Shop at 609-655-3182 to apply.
- Golf Cart Membership: Current members can pay an annual fee for unlimited personal use of a Golf Cart on the Golf Course = $1000.
- Nine Hole Memberships
a) Class A Associate Members 9 hole: Defined as a Relative of a Resident. Weekday only membership, at a cost of $1,225.00.
b) Class B Associate Members 9 hole: Defined as a Non-Resident. Weekday only membership, at a cost of $1,225.00
- Associate Family Membership - Add a Spouse: Available to both A and B Associate Members at $1550 annually. Or add up to two children, over the age of 18 and younger than 25, that live in the Member's household for $1050 per child.
- Trenton District Golf Association Clubs are available to Members of the Rossmoor Men's Golf Club (all classes.) This allows our members to play at different Private Country Clubs in the TDGA.
- Corporate Memberships are also available. Contact the ProShop at 609-655-3182 for information.
- Winter Rate = $20 residents or $25 non-residents
- Cart-rental = $20/person for 18 holes (7% tax included)
- A bag of balls = $5 (for non-range members)
- Monday: Course opens at noon (9 holes only)
- Tuesday: Ladies 9-Hole Tournament and Ladies 18- Hole Tournament - open play after 12 noon.
- Wednesday: Men's Club Tournament - open play after 12 noon.
- Thursday: Men's Club Tournament - open play all day.
- Friday: Open Play all day
- Saturday: Starting time is required from 7 AM to 2:30 PM.
- Sunday: Starting time is required from 7 AM to 2:30 PM.
Starting times can be made one week in advance - 7 AM Saturday in the Pro-Shop
Clinics and other Golf Instruction with the Golf Professionals
Lessons tailored to the needs of the students. (sales tax does not apply)
Lessons: $40 for 1/2 hour; series of 3 lessons
Lessons: (usually 2-3 students) Call Pro Shop
Lessons: (usually 4-11 students) Call Pro Shop
Lessons (Juniors): (from beginners to accomplished) Call Pro Shop for rates